Why Scale Your Sales is for You
Janice B Gordon recognised what sales teams were missing was how to adapt their sales approach to the current economic social and technological challenge. This led Janice to create Scale Your Sales, the sales enablement system. Janice works with some of the world’s leading companies, helping her clients to rid the overwhelm and complexity and embrace the simplicity with ease.
As a Visiting Fellow at Cranfield School of Management Centre for Strategic Marketing and Sales. Janice delivers consultancy and customised client Key Account Management programmes. One of Janice’s engagement generated over £6 million in contracts in less than one year.
“I discovered in working with key account sales professionals, sales directors and sales teams that they know how to sell, some may know that their buyers have a different mindset and skill set from ten years ago but what they have not understood is how to adapt their sales approach.”
Meet Scale Your Sales founder Janice B Gordon
Janice has an MBA from Cranfield School of Management, a BA (Hons) degree in Business and Design, and a Chartered Institute of Marketing CIM post-graduate diploma. She is a certified NLP and SFEDI Enterprise Mentor.
Janice is a selected Sage Business Expert and she chairs the APPG Women and Enterprise International Trade and Connection workstream, and she supports international businesses in the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women.
Janice is a consultant for the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development and an authoritative speaker as past Co-President of Professional Speaking Association South East.
Janice, the author of Business Evolution: Creating Growth in a Rapidly Changing World. Endorsed by Lara Morgan, founder of Pacific Direct and Company Shortcuts. Click Amazon to get your copy. Her second book Scale Your Sales is due to be published in 2019.
Janice B Gordon is the founding Director Problem Solving Company. Her experience spans 30 years as a sales enabler. She continues to use her knowledge and experience to improve the fortunes of ambitious companies.
I discovered in working with sales teams they know how to sell, some may know that their buyers have a different mindset and skillset to ten years ago but what they have not understood is how to adapt their sales approach.
As a Top 100 Global Social Business Influencer 2017, Janice has used social selling strategies for many years and has taught her strategies to many business teams including helping Cranfield Associates to improve their account-based marketing. Other accreditations include:
- 2020: Tide Business 20 female UK entrepreneurs to watch in 2020
- 2020: Listed 4th on the Top #SalesGuru January 2020
- 2018 Professional Speaking Association 2018 Regional PSA President of the Year.
- 2017 Janice was awarded Top 100 Global Business Influencer, Sage partnered with influencer marketing specialists Onalytica and OST Marketing to create ranking.
- 2016 Newham Chamber of Commerce & Industry Business Award: Winner – Micro Business of 2016.
- 2016 Newham Chamber of Commerce & Industry Business Award: Highly Commended – E-Business of 2016.
- 2016 BeMogul2016 awarded to the most influential & inspirational Black Britain’s.
- 2015 International Women of Power – Speaker of the Year.
- 2015 Docklands Business Club & East London Chamber Business Awards Highly Commended – Digital Impact.
- 2014 London Business Awards Finalist- Entrepreneur of the Year.
- 2014 Association of Professional Coaches Trainers & Consultants Awards Finalist- Business Coach of the Year.
- 2013 Docklands Business Club & East London Chamber Business Awards Highly Commended Female Entrepreneur of the Year.
Janice is a hard-working, conscientious and fun person to work with. She is strong as an individual, and she brings a lot to the team, a lot more than her functional strength. She has high attention to detail and has exacting standards. Janice is particularly strong in dealing with stressful situations and in making the big decisions. She would be a strong addition to any team.
Janice always has a bright and infectious attitude. We worked on several projects together over a few years, and I always enjoyed her ideas and professionalism. I would hope to work with Janice in the future and would recommend her ability and personality to anyone.
Our associates work 1-2-1, with small and large groups, and online. Although we are a small company, we are connected to many of the leading sales experts in Consultancy, Speaking and Training.
Our association with Cranfield School of Management means we can facilitate the introduction. All our associates are skilled at combining their subject knowledge with strong delivery and energy. We have the flexibility to adapt to your needs and deliver credible advice and results in a way which works for you.
Fluent in digital media, new technologies and international cultures; strong advocates of integrated communications across all media. Noreen Cesareo is founder of Market Accents, a strategic marketing and communications advisory firm focused on providing direction, identity and marketing and communications expertise. We provide big company expertise to businesses and use a host of tools and specific methodologies which are all tried and tested, including:
• Strategic, Marketing & Communications Audits
• Market Research & Customer Insights
• Market Mapping
• Competitor Intelligence: (Analysis, Positioning, Landscape & Monitoring)
• Customer Analysis, Profiling & Segmentation
• Strategy & Proposition Development
• Brand Identity & Positioning
• Communications Infrastructure & Development
• Development of Marketing & Communication Plans
• Marketing & Communications Management, Coaching and Mentoring.
Every successful person has a coach, that’s what Niraj does. He coaches to get results. Niraj has worked in sales for 25 years with Centaur Media, the Guardian Newspaper Group and FTSE 100 companies like Informa and for the last 8 years he’s been coaching and developing teams.
After his book, Everybody Works in Sales, became an Amazon bestseller, he set up his 121 sales coaching and training business. Niraj has trained 100’s in company’s like Sainsbury’s, Barclays, Santander and University of Buckingham. Niraj specialises in raising the standards of sales and selling with integrity.
Since September 2009, Kelvin Moore has served as lead independent director of Fibrocell USA. Fibrocell Science is at the forefront of the promising field of personalised biologics. He has 30-years’ experience within the banking industry. Kelvin served as the consultant sales director for Seaborne Group UK. He was senior advisor for Exit Strategy Planning consulting. Kelvin Moore is a specialist in supply chain logistics, leadership and people management.
Amanda C Watts
Since 2009 Amanda has been a pioneer in the marketing and personal branding space for professional service providers. During her previous roles as a corporate employee she worked for international publishing house IPC Media, ran international exhibitions around the globe and headed up the sales and acquisitions of exhibitions for Tarsus Media. She is a best-selling author and mentor for Richard Branson’s Virgin Start Up Programme, a regular keynote speaker and passionate about keeping people relevant in business and leveraging technology to enhance services.